2. A Little Help
Need a little help? We'll get the lives of your albums and photographs back on track on your lunch hour or from your car waiting for your kids or between activities at the senior center. Get your albums up to date, tackle that box of unlabeled pictures from your aunt, rescue a disintegrating family album or make a gift for an upcoming event - the possibilities are endless for yourself or as a gift to give someone you love a little nudge. Let me be your guide - you'll be the hero in your own story and maybe even find a bit of yourself along the way.
Examples of A Little Help:
- Create a road map by defining big goals and breaking into smaller projects with a realistic timeline. Trips, new baby, wedding, family, pets, college fun, heirloom - your life is full of life, trust me.
- Evaluate current print & digital photograph system and align with your life. (You should be able to pull together pictures for that 18-year-old's Senior Slide Show in 30 minutes flat, sis!).
- Edit, categorize and contain current supplies, set up a system / flow for finishing those projects in less time.
- Sourcing of supplies, reflecting your current supply, your aesthetics and goals - shipped to your home.
- Touch base to stay on task - weekly, bi-weekly, monthly.