3. On-Site Rates - Full Service
In-home, on-site service is offered locally to California's Central & Southern San Joaquin Valley. (Think your photos meet The Home Edit meets Joanna Gaines!) Let's talk prior to our day together to see where you are versus where you'd like to be and which project you'd like to tackle first. I'll create a project road map and a budget based on a rate of $150 minimum for 2 hours and $25 per hour thereafter. Project supplies are a direct reimbursement - but let's set up a plan first and then see what we need. Here are a few on-site project ideas:
- Evaluate current print & digital photograph system and align them with your life. (You should be able to pull together pictures for that 18-year-old's Senior Slide Show in 30 minutes flat!).
- Edit, categorize and contain supplies on hand; set up a system for finishing projects in less time, that is aesthetically pleasing and a reflection of y-o-u.
- Dust off that unfinished baby album for your now 21-year-old. They will really appreciate it AND your comments can be more sarcastic. You know who they are now - it's time they get to know you as a person.
- Tackle that unmarked box of family photos that became your responsibility.
- Trips, new baby, wedding, family, pets, college fun, heirloom - your life is full of life, trust me.
Once I drive off into the sunset, we'll follow-up with each other on preset dates until this project is completed and then onto the next. Let's go!